Complicated design doesn’t necessarily means a good design, a simple design however, can look fantastic and classy when printed on quality paper materials. Having said that, although it is fundamental to have a great name card design, opting special card materials with special finishing will immediately elevate your business image, grasp attention instantly and work more effectively. Isn’t that the result you as the key person of the company wants to generate from the moment you hand out your name card? Understanding that these premium name cards are made especially to be handed out to your specific valuable clients or people with high social status only, to show your status and respect.
With years of experience, we have helped advertising agencies and corporate employers to produce quality name cards and also other printing collaterals.
Before even we get started, there are 2 key components you need to finalize and get ready:
• Color Scheme
Both logo and color scheme are crucial elements for branding. These 2 elements play important roles in influencing the design layout and identity, becoming the big parts in forming a name card.
Design is a subjective matter, you are encouraged to search online for few samples of design that you like and is the kind of result you wanting to get. With these references given, our team will have clear direction and on-track for your design.
Please contact us for name card design pricing. Below are information needed from you:
- Name – A name that you prefer on your card
- Company name – Together with company registration number. Except for personal brands, where your name is your company name.
- Designation – With or without, it is up to you. In common way, always include your job title, to remind card holder who you are, and what you do.
- Hand-phone number – Though may not be compulsory for certain individuals which phone is not the preferred contact method
- Email – The new norm of communications, everyone should have one.
- Website – An invitation for visits, it’s good to have one. It’s okay if you don’t have.
- Social media – Include links if they are relevant to your business.
- Address – A necessity unless you don’t need to draw customers into your office, retail or store location.
- Office number – Include if you have a team with you
- QR code – A viable shortcut you might want to consider to have to transferring whatever data you desire.
- Slogan – Completely optional, a slogan helps with brand identity and adds a little personality.